8-Bit Rush is an event quest where players can obtain special event companions and trading items. It is available from [Arena] > [Challenges] during the event period.
“ The Special Quest 8-Bit Rush consists of 6 battles in total. In each battle, you'll fight a boss stronger than the last!
Win the battles by defeating all enemies. You can earn Buddies this way, so try to clear all the battles, and be sure to heal up as you go along! ”
- — In-game tip
|Stamina Cost: 15|
|: 1||: 1||: 1||: 2||: 0||: 0|
|: 0||: 0||: 0||: 0||: 0||: 0|
In-game hint: No continues. In this quest, the battle is over once everyone is defeated.
- 8-Bit Orbling
- 8-Bit Spinetrich
- 8-Bit Dracorin
- 8-Bit Golem
- 8-Bit Holy Dragon
- 8-Bit Axion Dragon
- 8-Bit Pepropé
- 8-Bit Hiso Alien
- Axion Breath (100%, if less than 2 owned)
- Holy Breath (100%, if less than 2 owned)
- The Ancient Key (100%, if less than 2 owned)
- Copies of the event item:
- Battle 1: 20-30
- Battle 2: 90-100
- Battle 3: 100-110
- Battle 4: 110-120
- Battle 5: 110-120
- Battle 6: 150-160
- June 15 2017: New Quest [8-Bit Rush] arrives at the Arena! Ends 6/25 5:00 PM (PDT)!
- August 25 2017: Monsters Strike Back Quests returns at Arena! "Kraken Kino" will increase Monster drop rates! Ends 8/31/2017 4:59PM (PDT)
- October 13 2017: Monsters Strike Back Quests returns at Arena! "Slugosaur Kino" will increase Monster drop rates! Ends 10/19/2017 4:59PM (PDT)
- Added in Version 4.7.0.