The Options menu has miscellaneous activities, settings, and links to information regarding Terra Battle.
Allows you to toggle the in-game music on or off. Also available from the Battle pause screen.
Allows you to toggle the in-game sound effects on or off. Also available from the Battle pause screen.
Allows you to toggle the live version of the in-game music on or off.
Allows you to toggle the fast forward speed in Battles to x2 or x3.
Main Screen TipsEdit
Allows you to toggle the scrolling tip messages on the [Main] menu screen on or off.
Allows you to view all Companions that you have previously owned.
View videos using the built-in Everyplay feature. This may not be available on all devices.
Links to the Terra Battle playguide.
View all the tip screens found throughout the game.
View the story screens from the Chapters you have completed.
- It is highly recommended to save this information in a safe location other than on your device, in case you ever need to recover your account.
View your user ID, user name, and inquiry ID. The inquiry ID is a unique identifier that is used to verify that you are the owner of the account.
You may also change your user name here. (User names can only be changed once every 2 weeks.)
Change the in-game language.
The options are: English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese (English), and Traditional Chinese (Japanese).
- It is highly recommended to create a transfer ID and save the information in a location other than on your device, even if you do not plan on transferring your account.
Create a transfer ID and password in order to move your account to another device. This information is required to continue playing your existing account on another device.
Issuing a new transfer ID will make any previous ones invalid. Using a transfer ID to transfer your account will also make the ID invalid, so you will need to make a new one to transfer again.
View credits for the creation, development, and maintenance of Terra Battle.
View licenses used by Terra Battle.
Brings up a form to submit a ticket for suggestions/requests, in-game problems, purchase issues, or other inquiries.
Support can also be contacted through the "Contact" link found at the bottom of the Terra Battle main site.
Terms of ServiceEdit
Links to the Mistwalker Terms of Service.
- [Invite Friend] was moved from the Main menu to the Options menu in version 2.9.0.
- Before version 3.0.0, [View Video] was previously [Share Video] and linked to Kamcord. Kamcord support was discontinued and replaced with Lobi.
- [View Video] was changed to [Watch Videos].
- Version 3.0.0 added the [Push Notifications] option.
- The option for [Push Notifications] was removed in Version 4.1.0.
- The [Invite Friend] and [Enter Gift Code] options were removed from the game on February 25, 2016.
- Version 4.6.0 added a toggle for [Main Screen Tips] and removed [Multiplayer Servers].
- Version 5.0.0 added a toggle for [Fast forward].
- Version 5.1.0 discontinued Lobi support, which was replaced with Everyplay.
|Map||Chapters • Metal Zone • Hunting Zone|
|Arena||Daily Quests • Weekly Challenge • Co-op Battle • VS Battle|
|Main||Characters • Companions • Items • Achievements • Eidolons|
|Tavern|| Pact of Fate • Pact of Truth • Pact of Fellowship • Companions of Truth • Companions of Fellowship|
Pact of Hope • Companions of Hope
Trading Post • Add Jobs • Recode DNA • Strengthen Eidolons • Upgrade Companions
|Shop||Energy Shop • Restore Stamina|