“ Probe the hearts of monsters and warriors.The Pact of Fellowship is where players can recruit Monsters and certain Adventurers by using Coins. It can be accessed from [Tavern] > [Recruit].
Old foes may become friends. If you're already allies, their level and skill boost will rise. ”
The number of characters that can be recruited expands as Chapters are completed. Although many characters are available from the start, some monsters (notably A and B classes) only appear after completing certain chapters.
Adventurers can also be recruited from the Pact of Truth.
- A single recruitment costs 3,000 Coins.
- If a player has enough energy, they can recruit multiple characters at once, for up to 10 recruitments at a cost of 30,000 Coins.
- Fellowship Tickets may be used in place of coins for both recruitment options. If the player owns any Fellowship Tickets, they must all be used before the player may recruit with coins.
- New characters recruited from the Pact of Fellowship start at level 10 and 0% skill boost.
- Sometimes "+" pacts may appear while recruiting. This grants the recruited character an additional +1–5 levels and +0.5–3.0% skill boost.
- If you recruit a character you already possess, your existing character will gain:
- Six levels and 12% skill boost for Z Class
- Five levels and 10% skill boost for SS and S Class
- One level and 5% skill boost for A Class and below
Removing from the poolEdit
- Once a character reaches 100% skill boost, that character will no longer be recruitable from the Pact of Fellowship.
- Monsters can still be recruited from battle, but nothing will be gained from additional recruitments.
- Once a player owns all characters available from the Pact of Fellowship at 100% skill boost, they will be unable to perform any more recruitments from the Pact of Fellowship.
Initially, there are a total of 10 Adventurers and 44 Monsters (39 C Class, and 5 D Class) once Chapter 1 (the tutorial) is completed.
Once Chapter 28 is completed, there are a total of 10 Adventurers and 84 Monsters (8 A Class, 9 B Class, 56 C Class, and 11 D Class).
After all chapters have been completed, there are a total of 10 Adventurers and 89 Monsters (13 A Class, 9 B Class, 56 C Class, and 11 D Class).
Adventurers available from the Pact of Fellowship may also be recruited from the Pact of Truth (except Dracorin).
- Celestial Dragon
- Fortified Oxsecian Bulwark
- Onyx Dragon
- Beastfolk Archer
- Beastfolk Healer
- Beastfolk Knight
- Beastfolk Mage (Fire)
- Beastfolk Mage (Ice)
- Beastfolk Mage (Lightning)
- Beastfolk Mage (Darkness)
- Beastfolk Warrior
- Dark Petrifier
- Dark Tortoise
- Devil Bat
- Lizardfolk Archer
- Lizardfolk Healer
- Lizardfolk Knight
- Lizardfolk Mage (Fire)
- Lizardfolk Mage (Ice)
- Lizardfolk Mage (Lightning)
- Lizardfolk Mage (Darkness)
- Lizardfolk Warrior
- Mage (Fire)
- Mage (Ice)
- Mage (Lightning)
- Mage (Darkness)
- Mantle Tortoise
- Mech Orbling
- Mechavirus 3721
- Red Starwhip
- Stonefolk Archer
- Stonefolk Healer
- Stonefolk Knight
- Stonefolk Mage (Fire)
- Stonefolk Mage (Ice)
- Stonefolk Mage (Lightning)
- Stonefolk Mage (Darkness)
- Stonefolk Warrior
- Vial Chucker
- White Sabertooth
Availability by ChapterEdit
This shows what characters are available from the Pact of Fellowship, depending on what chapter you currently have completed. Once you've completed a chapter, all monsters from that chapter and all previous chapters can be obtained from the Pact. This is not the same as the chapters where the monsters can be recruited in game. For that, see the page on the monster in question. Use this table if you wish to clear out the Pact of Fellowship without finishing certain chapters.
- During the soft launch, the Pact of Fellowship cost 8,000 Coins.
- Pacts have different appearances depending on the rarity of the character obtained.
- Rainbow — Z Class
- Gold — SS Class
- Silver — A, B and C Class
- Bronze — D Class
- A recruitment is not performed until the envelope is opened with a tap. It is possible to cancel a recruitment by tapping the "Back" button before opening the envelope.
- The Version 2.6.0 update introduced "+" pacts, which appears randomly and gives a set bonus to the recruited character's level and skill boost.
- Seiryu was originally intended to be added to the Pact of Truth only, but was accidentally added to the Pact of Fellowship instead. After being taken out for a period of time, Seiryu was re-added and made available in both Pacts. 
- There are some monsters that are not available from the Pact of Fellowship. For a full list and information on obtaining these monsters, see Monsters/Availability.
- Invincible Λ was added to the Pact of Fellowship and Pact of Fate (coins) in Version 4.4.0.
- Seiryu Λ was added to the Pact of Fellowship and Pact of Fate (coins) in Version 4.5.0.
|Map||Chapters • Metal Zone • Hunting Zone|
|Arena||Daily Quests • Weekly Challenge • Co-op Battle • VS Battle|
|Main||Characters • Companions • Items • Achievements • Eidolons|
|Tavern|| Pact of Fate • Pact of Truth • Pact of Fellowship • Companions of Truth • Companions of Fellowship|
Trading Post • Add Jobs • Recode DNA • Strengthen Eidolons • Upgrade Companions
|Shop||Energy Shop • Restore Stamina|