Traps are obstacles on the battle map that may have negative effect on the party if a party member comes in contact with them.
Kinetic traps Edit
Kinetic traps are traps which were first introduced in The Primordial Dragon King. They inflict constant damage when in contact.
- Kinetic Trap Ward skill grants immunity:
- Disarm Kinetic Trap skill grant immunity and can destroy kinetic traps:
Dimensional rifts Edit
Dimensional rifts, also known as Warpholes, are traps that were first introduced in The Inexorable Dragon King. An unit that falls into a dimensional rift will disappear from battle for some number of turns. When the unit comes back, it receives some damage.
- Rift Ward skill grants immunity.
- Seal Rift and Dispell Warphole skills grant immunity and can destroy dimensional rifts:
Time traps Edit
Time traps, also known as Time Loss, are traps that were first introduced in Chapter 35. Moving over them reduces the control time for current turn.
- Time Trap Ward skill grants immunity:
- Disarm Time Trap and Dispell Time Loss skills grant immunity and can destroy time traps:
- 8-Bit Hiso Alien Ο destroys time traps on one row but does not grant immunity.
Twisters, also known as Damage Air, are traps that were first introduced in Mutoh Λ (Quest). Moving over them inflicts damage. Levitating targets receive double damage from twisters.
- Twister Ward skill grants immunity:
- Dispell Damage Air grants immunity and can destroy twisters:
Floor traps Edit
- Moving over them inflicts damage.
- Levitation skill grants immunity to some floor traps (e.g. spikes):
- Damage is inflicted when they explode. Moving over them causes them to explode.
- Enemy bombs can be removed with Disarm Bomb skill.
- Allies can create bombs with Build Bomb and Summon Bomb skills.